TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Software, Materials, Services and other related information are collectively referred to as "Content.""You" or "you"
"You" means you individually, any person, including any employer that you are acting on behalf of.
ALBION GLOBAL INC.
Trademark "ALBIONPCCARE" is used by Albion Global Inc. Under an authorization from Albion Global Inc. All references to ALBION GLOBAL INC. refer to Albion Global Inc.
Albion Global Inc. Certified Technician/(s)
"Albion Global Inc. Certified Technician means” technicians and specialists certified by Albion Global Inc. to perform the Services under this Agreement.
Subscription Based Plans
"Subscription Based Plans" or "Subscription/(s)" are tenured Subscription plans offered by Albion PC care that are active for a specified period and will not include any incident based plans such as "Per Incident Plan" or the like.
Services AND Albion Global Inc. Sitel
Materials means any web casts, download areas, white papers, press releases, datasheets, FAQs, product information, quick reference guides, or other works of any kind that are made available to download from the ALBIONPCCARE Site are the proprietary and copyrighted work of ALBION GLOBAL INC. and or its suppliers. The definition of "Materials" does not include the design or layout of the ALBIONPCCARE.com web site or any other ALBION GLOBAL INC. owned, operated, licensed or controlled website.Software
Software means a computer program of any kind, whether owned by ALBION GLOBAL INC. or a third party, whether delivered via download, CD, other media, or other delivery method, including client and/or computer management and network security software. Elements of the Software are protected under copyright, trade secret, unfair competition, and other laws. Software includes both ALBION GLOBAL INC. Software and third party Software. Your use of Software is subject to the respective agreements such as a license agreement or user agreement that accompanies or is included with the Software, ordering documents, exhibits, and other terms and conditions that apply ("License Terms").SUBMISSION OF PLAN ORDERS; SERVICE PLANS
You may order Services by submitting Plan Orders through the ALBIONPCCARE site or by calling ALBIONPCCARE. Once ALBION GLOBAL INC. accepts the Plan Order submitted by you, then you will receive an email from ALBION GLOBAL INC. at the email address that you provide or have provided to ALBION GLOBAL INC. as part of the Registration Process for the Services. ALBION GLOBAL INC. is not responsible for rendering Services in connection with any Plan Order that it has not accepted. Upon acceptance by ALBION GLOBAL INC. of a Plan Order, you will have a Service Plan.UNDERTAKING
Subject to the Terms and Conditions, and other terms specific to each Service Plan, ALBION GLOBAL INC. will address your query using commercially reasonable efforts in providing appropriate solutions under the Services. In most cases, ALBION GLOBAL INC. will attempt problem diagnosis and solution through chat, email or other means as it deems most appropriate under the circumstances including remote access. You understand that if remote access is used on your computer there may or may not be residual software from the remote session; however, there may be a text file placed on your computer that will explain the work that was done on your computer. If such a text file is placed on your computer, you have the option to either save the file for future reference or to delete it from your computer. All undertakings under Service Plans are subject to ALBION GLOBAL INC.’S Limited Warranty, which is set forth below. For more information, please refer to online documentation or call us at 1- 855-857-1687. You agree to pay all Services Fee and any other applicable fee/charges as set out in the relevant Plan Order in accordance with the Payment Terms provided below.PAYMENT
Services against any Plan Order will be available once you have made payment for Services according to the requirements of the corresponding Plan Order. All payments against the plan orders will be collected by ALBIONPCCARE on behalf of Albion Global Inc. Albion Global Inc. has no obligation to render Services under any Service Plan if the payments as required under any Plan Order have not been made.
You understand that certain Service Plans may have fee including, but not limited to "Service Fee" and/or "Activation Fee” payable either on spot incident basis or annual basis ("Annual Payment Plan") or on a monthly basis ("Recurring Payment Plan"). Subject to the applicable Term Plan, all payments under the Annual Plan shall be made upfront at time of commencement of the subscription cycle. For payments under the Recurring Payment Plan, apart from the monthly installments of the Service Fee, payable over a one (1) year payment term, You may l be charged an additional non-refundable Activation Fee at the time of registration, as specified in the Plan Order. The fee (including Activation Fee) will not be refunded in case of cancellation of the Service Plan unless otherwise stated in the Plan Order. All fee under this clause or a relevant Plan Order, is payable at the time of commencement of the Service Plan.
When you purchased the Service, you agreed to a specific price and plan, where such plan maybe for a term of one year, half year, Quarter or monthly ("Term Plan"). Terms of Service Fee and/or any other fee payable under any mode of payment for a Subscription or Service term shall be set forth in the applicable Plan Order. Similarly, some plans may offer a discount on the Service if you sign up for other Albion Global Inc. services ("Bundle Discount"). You agree to maintain your Service and the bundled services for the applicable term. If you signed up for a Term, the price available with those plans is valid until one of the following occurs:
- the Term Plan expires;
- you drop one of the Albion PCCARE services you were required to purchase to receive the special rate as notified to ALBION GLOBAL INC.; or
- You terminate the agreement/Service Plan before the expiry of the relevant term.
Credit Card Billing: You may be asked to provide us with a credit card number from a card issuer that we accept in order to activate your Service. You hereby authorize Albion Global Inc. to charge and/or place a hold on your credit card with respect to any unpaid charges for Services or any related equipment. You authorize the issuer of the credit card to pay any amounts described herein without requiring a signed receipt, and you agree that these charges are to be accepted as authorization to the issuer of the credit card to pay any amounts described herein without requiring a signed receipt, and you agree that these charges are to be accepted as authorization to the issuer of the credit card to pay all such amounts. You authorize Albion Global Inc. and/or any other company who bills products or services, or acts as billing agent for Albion Global Inc. to continue to attempt to charge and/or place holds with respect to all sums described herein, or any portion thereof, to your credit card until such amounts are paid in full. You agree to provide Albion Global Inc. with updated credit card information upon Albion Global Inc.’s request and any time the information you previously provided is no longer valid. You acknowledge and agree that neither Albion Global Inc. nor any Albion Global Inc. affiliated company will have any liability whatsoever for any non-sufficient funds or other charges incurred by you as a result of such attempts to charge, and/or place holds on, your credit card. If you mistakenly provide a debit card number, instead of a credit card number, you authorize all charges described herein to be applied to such debit card unless and until you provide a credit card number. In the event you are enrolled, or later enroll, in an automatic payment or electronic funds transfer plan, you agree that all sums described herein may be charged, at Albion Global Inc.’s option, to the account number provided for such automatic payment or electronic funds transfer plan. When payment is made by credit card or debit card, payment will also be subject to the terms and conditions established by the credit or debit card issuer. If charges cannot be processed through your credit card, or if your bank draft or electronic funds transfer is returned for insufficient funds, we will charge you an additional $10.00.
You agree and acknowledge that a Subscription under the Recurring Payment Plan will automatically renew for a half year, unless notified otherwise by you ("Auto Renewal"). However, a Subscription under the Annual Payment Plan does not automatically renew and expires at the end of the applicable Term Plan.
Your credit card will be charged with the amount of the then prevailing subscription charges as per the payment option that you selected at the time of registering with Albion Global Inc..
If you would like to opt out of the Auto Renewal, please call us at 1-855-857-1687 and speak with one of our customer service representative at least 30 days prior to your subscription end date to discontinue your service.REFUND POLICY
For subscription based plans, a full refund will be issued if Albion Global Inc. has not been able to resolve even a single issue for you within the first 15 days of the subscription.
If there are one or more resolved issues, the fees for the Subscription Service will not be refundable. Notwithstanding this Albion Global Inc. may, at its sole discretion and on a case by case basis, agree to a refund of Subscription fees after deducting charges for servicing the Customer.
For incident based plans, you will be eligible for refund when any of the following criterions are met:
- You have all the prerequisites which were required to resolve the problem and Issue was not resolved till the time account was active.
- The issue is out of scope for the particular plan
- 15 days have not passed after the issue was last worked upon by an Albion Global Inc. technician
Unless otherwise specified, the Services, Materials and Software are solely for your personal and non-commercial use in addressing matters covered by your Service Plan. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, modify, create derivative works from, transfer, distribute or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Services, Materials, or Software. Any Services, Materials, and Software are available only in connection with Services under a valid Service Plan.NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
Though Albion Global Inc. has no limits on the amount of online support requests a Subscription based plan user may make during the subscription period, however, each Subscriber's use of the support services for the subscription based plans are subject to ALBION GLOBAL INC.’S "fair use" policy. Under this policy, if at any time, in ALBION PCCARE’S sole discretion, a subscription based plan user is found to be abusing the service by exceeding the level of use reasonably expected from someone using a Subscription based Plan for individual use, then Albion Global Inc. reserves the right to suspend or terminate Subscriber's Subscription Services. In addition, ALBION PCCARE reserves the right to suspend or terminate any Subscription Services of any Subscriber that Albion Global Inc., in its sole discretion, determines are being used
- By any person other than Subscriber, or
- For any computer system other than a Registered System. User may terminate the Service at any time by giving written or electronic notice to Albion Global Inc.; provided, however, that User will not be entitled to a refund of any fees prepaid by User for the Service.
ALBION PCCARE may provide you with the use of e-mail services, addresses, bulletin board services, instant messaging services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, file cabinets and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with ALBION PCCARE’S employees and others as appropriate to your Service under a Plan Order (each a "Communication Service" and collectively "Communication Services"). Communications Services shall only be used under an accepted Plan Order, and not for any other purpose.USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services, you will not:
- Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, service or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Materials in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, corrupted files, or any other similar service or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any proprietary rights notices, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of service or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading Albion Global Inc. or others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Materials or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
Albion Global Inc. has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Albion Global Inc. reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Albion Global Inc. reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
Albion Global Inc. reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as Albion Global Inc. deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Albion Global Inc.' s sole discretion.
Any materials uploaded to the Communication Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; you are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
You may not create hyperlinks to any portion of the Albion Global Inc. Portal, nor any Materials or Software posted therein.INDEMNITY
If you are not currently subscribed for a Service, then you are regarded as a "Guest". Usage of the ALBION GLOBAL INC. Site by current ALBION GLOBAL INC. customers
outside of the scope of a Service specified under an applicable Plan Order is also treated as a "Guest".
As a Guest you may use the ALBION PCCARE Site and Materials specifically designated as available to guests on the ALBION GLOBAL INC. Site for the limited purposes of
- Deciding whether to subscribe to the Services provided by IALBION GLOBAL INC.I,
- Registering with ALBIONPCCARE and submitting Plan Orders only. The foregoing license grant is a non-exclusive revocable license.
As permitted through a Service, you may use Materials and Software posted on the ALBION GLOBAL INC. Portal, or made available in connection with a Plan Order which may be available for additional purposes and or subject to additional restrictions.GENERAL LICENSE RESTRICTIONS
Any other use of the ALBION PCCARE Portal, Services, Materials or Software, other than as explicitly permitted by ALBION GLOBAL INC. is prohibited. Rights to execute, copy, modify, display, transmit, distribute, manufacture, use, sale are all reserved to ALBION GLOBAL INC. and its suppliers. Reverse engineering and recompilation of the Software is strictly prohibited.USER RESPONSIBILITY
In connection with obtaining Services, you agree that you will:
- Cooperate with the ALBION GLOBAL INC. Technician: We will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide the support to you. Our experience shows that most issues can be corrected as a result of close cooperation between you and the technician. Please listen carefully to the technician and follow the technician's instructions. You must confirm that the following conditions are true:
- The situation giving rise to the question is, reproducible on a single system, i.e., one central processing unit with its workstations and other peripherals;
- You must have knowledge regarding the hardware system, any software involved, and in the facts and circumstances surrounding the incident
- The full system, including software and hardware, is available to you and accessible by you without limit during any telephone discussions with ALBION GLOBAL INC. support personnel.
You hereby acknowledge that circumstances outside of ALBION GLOBAL INC.’S reasonable control (e.g., acts of God, a large scale outbreak of a new computer virus, strikes, riots, wars, other military action, civil disorder, acts of terrorism, fires, floods, vandalism, sabotage, acts of third parties, or the like) may cause significant delays in ALBION GLOBAL INC.I’S ability to schedule a support session. You hereby release ALBION GLOBAL INC. from any and all liability, and agree that ALBION GLOBAL INC. shall not be liable to you or any third party for any direct or indirect damages whatsoever, resulting from such delays.
ALBION GLOBAL INC. or its suppliers may, at any time, without notice or liability, restrict the use of the Service or limit its time of availability in order to perform maintenance activities and to maintain session control.EXCLUSIONS FROM "SERVICES"
"Services" shall not include the following:
- Any item or activity not covered by the terms of a Plan Order;
- Service beyond the duration limitations identified in your Plan Order;
- Problem diagnosis and support that may not be completed because of a problem with your computer or other equipment, or their configuration that is beyond our control;
- Software,including the operating system and software added to the registered hardware products which are out of scope for the Service Plan;
- Problems that may and do result from:
- External causes such as accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power;
- Usage that is not in accordance with product instructions provided by manufacture;
- Failure to follow the product instructions provided by manufacture or failure to perform preventive maintenance; or
- Problems caused by using accessories, parts, or components not compatible with the product.
- Non Compliance with the ALBION GLOBAL INC. technician instructions for resolving the query.
NOTICE SPECIFIC TO MATERIALS AND SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON THE ALBION GLOBAL INC.PORTAL, OR THROUGH A SERVICE
For your convenience, ALBION GLOBAL INC. may make available Materials or Software (as each term is defined above) for use and/or download, whether as a part of a Service, or in promotion of the Services. Use of any Materials and any Software is governed by the more stringent of
- the terms of the end user license agreement ("EULA"), if any, which accompanies the specific Materials and Software, or
- if there is no EULA, these Terms and Conditions.
The Materials and Software are made available for download solely for use by you according to
- the EULA, and
- the Plan Order. Any reproduction or redistribution of the service not in accordance with the EULA is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
No logo, graphic, sound or image from any ALBION GLOBAL INC. Web site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by IALBION GLOBAL INC.I.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE MATERIALS OR SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION, REDISTRIBUTION OR ANY OTHER PURPOSE IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, UNLESS SUCH REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY THE EULA ACCOMPANYING SUCH MATERIAL OR SOFTWARE.
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENTS (EULA) - GENERALLY
In connection with our Service, we may provide to you, the use of certain software which is owned by ALBION GLOBAL INC. or its third party licensors, and suppliers. We as well as the third party licensors reserve the right to update or change the Software from time to time and you agree to cooperate in performing such steps as may be necessary to install any updates or upgrades to the Software. You may use the Software only as part of, or for use with, the Service in accordance with the Service Plan and for no other purpose.
The Software may be accompanied by a EULA from ALBION GLOBAL INC. or a third party. Your use of the Software is governed by the terms of that license agreement and by this Agreement, where applicable. You may not install or use any Software that is accompanied by or includes a EULA unless you first agree to the terms and conditions of the EULA.EULA FOR ALBION GLOBAL INC.SOFTWARE
With regard to any Software made available to you by ALBION GLOBAL INC. through the ALBION PCcare.com Site for which your acceptance of a separate license agreement is not required ("ALBION GLOBAL INC. Software"), you are hereby granted a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license by ALBION GLOBAL INC. to use the ALBION GLOBAL INC. Software (and any corrections, updates and upgrades). In accordance with and as required under the Service Plan you shall not make any copies of the ALBION GLOBAL INC. Software. You agree that the ALBION GLOBAL INC. Software is the confidential and proprietary information of ALBION GLOBAL INC. or its third party licensors, providers or suppliers, and which you shall not disclose to others or use except as expressly permitted herein. You may not de-compile, reverse technician, disassemble, attempt to discover any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of the ALBION GLOBAL INC. Software, or otherwise reduce the ALBION GLOBAL INC. Software to a human readable form, modify, rent, lease, loan, use for timesharing or service bureau purposes, reproduce, sublicense or distribute copies of the Software, or otherwise transfer the ALBION GLOBAL INC. Software to any third party. You may not remove or alter any trademark, trade name, copyright or other proprietary notices, legends, symbols, or labels appearing on or in copies of the Software. You are not granted any title or rights of ownership in the ALBION GLOBAL INC. Software. You acknowledge that this license is not a sale of intellectual property and that ALBION GLOBAL INC. or its third party licensors, providers or suppliers continue to own all right, title and interest, including but not limited to all copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, and moral rights, to the ALBION GLOBAL INC. Software and related documentation, as well as any corrections, updates and upgrades. The ALBION GLOBAL INC. Software may be used only in the country of residence at the time of acceptance of these terms for use of the Albion Global Inc. Software. Export of the ALBION GLOBAL INC. Software is strictly prohibited.THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS
As part of the Services, ALBION GLOBAL INC. may suggest that you acquire, install and use certain third party software or services ("Third Party Software"). Third Party Software is licensed to you by the respective owners or licensees of the Third Party Software. You must agree to the terms and conditions set forth by such owners or licensees before installing Third Party Software, whether ALBION GLOBAL INC. assists you in the acquisition, installation, and/or use of Third Party Software. ALBION GLOBAL INC. has no responsibility or rights to the Third Party Software and does not license Third Party Software to you or make any representation or warranty regarding the Third Party Software.
Your license to the ALBION GLOBAL INC. Software shall remain in full force and effect unless and until terminated by IALBION GLOBAL INC.I, its third party licensors, providers or suppliers, or until your Service Plan is terminated as provided by your Plan Order and these Terms and Conditions. Upon termination of your Service Plan for any reason, you must cease all use of the Service Plan and the ALBION GLOBAL INC. Software and immediately delete the ALBION GLOBAL INC. Software from your computer.
To the extent that we provide technical assistance and support for Third Party Software or equipment, you must ensure that you comply with the terms and conditions under which you licensed such Third Party Software or purchased such equipment. We make no representation or warranty that we are an authorized service provider for Third Party Software or for any equipment; it is your sole responsibility to determine if you require additional rights for us to provide such support and if so, to acquire such rights. You acknowledge that support of Third Party Software or equipment by an unauthorized service provider may void any warranty made by the supplier of such Third Party Software or equipment.THIRD PARTY AGREEMENTS
As part of the Services, ALBION GLOBAL INC. may suggest certain third party services to you. If you choose to subscribe to or otherwise use any third party services, your use of any such services is subject to the terms of service of such third party service provider. You agree to comply with such provider's terms of service and that the third party provider is solely responsible for delivery of its service(s) to you and your use of them. Third party services include, but are not limited to technical support, portal, training, music, gaming and storage services that ALBION GLOBAL INC. may elect to make available from time to time. Violation of such third party provider's terms of service may, in IALBION GLOBAL INC.I’S sole discretion, result in the termination of your customer account and use of service.LIMITED SERVICE WARRANTY
ALBION GLOBAL INC.DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED AS TO THE SERVICES, THE MATERIALS AND THE SOFTWARE WHETHER IN THE NATURE OF MERTCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR OTHERWISE. IN THE EVENT THAT YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICES, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO (A) ALLOW ALBION GLOBAL INC.TO REPERFORM THE SERVICES SUBJECT TO DISPUTE, (B) RE-DOWNLOAD AND REINSTALL THE SOFTWARE.
SOME OF THE ALBION GLOBAL INC.SERVICE PLANS COME WITH A 7- DAY LIMITED SERVICE WARRANTY AS PROVIDED IN ONLINE DOCUMENTATION FOR THOSE SPECIFIC PLANS. THIS 7- DAY LIMITED SERVICE WARRANTY IS SUBJECT TO FULFILLMENT OF THE TERMS FOR THE SPECIFIC SERVICE PLAN WHICH IS IN ADDITION TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS DOCUMENT
ALBION GLOBAL INC.AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SERVICES, MATERIALS OR THE SOFTWARE FOR ANY PURPOSE WHATSOEVER. ALL MATERIALS AND SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER. ALBION GLOBAL INC.AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
THE MATERIALS COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. ALBION GLOBAL INC.AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE MATERIALS AND/OR THE SOFTWARE DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ALBION GLOBAL INC.AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA REVENUE OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF SERVICES, MATERIALS OR SOFTWARE, FAILURE TO PROVIDE THE SAME, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE IN THE MATERIALS.LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in no event shall ALBION GLOBAL INC. be liable to you in excess of the amounts actually paid by you to ALBION GLOBAL INC. under the Plan Order that is the subject of the dispute. .LIMITATIONS ON ACTIONS
Any cause of action by you must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or it shall be forever waived and barred.TERM AND TERMINATION
ALBION GLOBAL INC. at its sole election may terminate or suspend your Service immediately without notice if, in the sole discretion of ALBION GLOBAL INC.:
- You are in breach of any of the Terms and Conditions (including but not limited to all policies regarding abuse and acceptable use of the Service) or any license for Third Party Software;
- Your use of the Service is prohibited by law or is disruptive to, adversely impacts or causes a malfunction to the Service, ALBION GLOBAL INC.’S network, or the use and enjoyment of ALBION GLOBAL INC.’S other users;
- ALBION GLOBAL INC. receives an order from a court to terminate the Service you are availing ;
- If ALBION GLOBAL INC. for any reason ceases to offer the Service;
- If you are no longer a ALBION GLOBAL INC. customer, or
- ALBION GLOBAL INC. determines that you are abusing the Service. ALBION GLOBAL INC., in its sole discretion, may refuse to accept your request for the Service, renewal or re-subscription following a termination or suspension of your use of the Service.
If any provision of the Terms of Service be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible, and all other provisions contained in the Terms of Service shall remain in full force and effect. ALBION GLOBAL INC.’S failure to enforce any provision of the Terms of Service shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.NO OFFER
The ALBION GLOBAL INC. Site is available internationally and may contain references to ALBION GLOBAL INC. products, services, and programs that are not available in a viewer's country. These references do not imply that ALBION GLOBAL INC. intends to make such products, services, or programs available in such country.MODIFICATION
ALBION GLOBAL INC. reserves the right to amend the Terms and Condition, and the ALBION GLOBAL INC. Site at any time by
- Posting a revised version of the Terms and Conditions on the ALBION GLOBAL INC. Site(http://www.Albion Global Inc.com/terms.html), or by
- Sending information regarding any amendment to the Terms of Service to the email address you provide to ALBION GLOBAL INC. in connection with registration. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the WWW.ALBIONPCCARE.COM website to be notified of any amendments to the Terms and Conditions.
This Agreement and the rights and obligations of the parties under this Agreement and any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the United States of America without regard to conflicts of laws principles that would require the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction.